Love is your birthright. Love is who you are — beyond any drama or misunderstandings.
When you align with love, you begin to see it everywhere. 😎❤️🥰
While visiting my husband’s family in New Jersey, we stopped at the grocery store to grab a couple of things. As we were leaving, an elderly woman was walking out of the store. She stopped and looked at me and said, “You are beautiful. You are so kind.”
My heart flew open, and I paused and looked at her with a peaceful expansive glow.
“I’m a psychic,” she said. “I know.”
I was surprised. I hadn’t expected that. I thanked her for seeing my heart and for knowing her own. We truly are one with the Universe, and when we align with the love that we are, we see it in all!
You are love, whether or not you feel it, experience it, or are living it.
Sometimes, though, it’s hard to see that we’re love. We get wrapped up in feelings of rejection, abandonment, or other long-held beliefs that keep us from seeing and feeling the truth of who we really are.
Today, you get to be supported in seeing drama in your life for what it is and in releasing the need to engage in it. When you’re used to relating to someone in painful, cutting ways, it can seem impossible to have a new experience. And yet, as you come to know that their shitty behavior towards you is a projection of their pain and struggle, AND as you begin to heal your own pain and align with the LOVE that you are — everything changes in the best way possible.
Here are 5 ways to practice loving yourself:
- Clear past perceptions of yourself that were never true stories. Beliefs of “I’m not enough,” “I’m not worthy,” “I’m not lovable,” or other shitty stories about yourself need to go. I’m sure you’ve done nasty things to yourself and others. Me too. We’re human. It’s time to forgive yourself and to align with the light, the truth, and the love that you are. This is freedom! 🥳❤️🎉
- Be aware of how you speak to and treat yourself. Hating yourself causes a lot of problems and doesn’t solve anything. Since all relationships are a reflection of your relationship with yourself, it’s awkward and painful to have a shitty relationship with yourself. If it’s how you would want someone else to treat you, stay on course. If not, what are you going to do about it? Can you release any and all blocks to freely and openheartedly loving, valuing, and respecting yourself.?
- Release limitations that are caused by losing yourself in your relationships. Looking for other people to love, value, and respect you when you don’t love, value, and respect yourself is a very painful way to live. Be aware of unhealthy boundaries you set for yourself. This is essential for you to stop engaging in shitty, abusive relationships. You teach people how to treat you. Make sure you’re acting like you want other people to treat you. You are love and you are loved. 💖🤗💖
- Release judgments and criticisms of yourself. Judgment is always the last to go. As you release it, inauthentic ways of living, being disappointed, and treating yourself and others poorly simply goes away. You are love. It’s time to remember. 🌞
- Open to loving and accepting yourself as the incredibly powerful, loveable, and worthy person that you are. Why? Because TRUTH! 🤣❤️🥰
Take a few deep breaths as you focus on breathing in love into every cell of your body. With each exhale, connect with the intention of letting go of any and all non-beneficial energies and pain in your life. The more you focus on love, the more it expands, bringing you inner peace and satisfaction, no matter what’s going on around you.